2019 posts below!
- How to Always Be Prepared For A Recession (Part 2)
- How to Always Be Prepared For A Recession (Part 1)
- 9 Transformations On The Road To Financial Independence
- A Letter To My Younger Self
- Why I Don’t Want To Buy A New Car
- How To Reinvest Credit Card Rewards
- 5 Ways To Invest In Yourself
- June 2019 Update: 26% to Financial Independence
- How to Calculate Your Effective Savings Rate
- The 10 Things Exercise: Self-Evaluation Tool To Align Your Spending With Your Values
- 3 Important Doctors To Visit Regularly
- February 2019 Reflection: Our Most Expensive Vacation & Goal Updates
- 12 Books To Better Your Life
- December 2018 Reflections: A Year In Review
- **Elsewhere** Mindebt.com – You’ll learn a little more about me and how I felt while going through the debt accumulation and debt payoff.
2018 Posts Below!!
- Guest Post | Seeking Fulfillment While Unemployed
- November 2018 Reflection: Minimalism & Trip to Chicago
- **Elsewhere** Gettingcanned.com – Here, I talk about career-related identity loss
- October 2018 Reflections
- Breakdown Of How I Paid Off Over $100,000 In Student Loans Within 2 years
- Finding Your Optimal Student Loan Repayment Plan
- September 2018 Reflection
- MARVEL at Lifestyle Inflation: Dr. Strange
- Lifestyle Inflation: Save Yourself From The Rat Race
- College May Cost Over $100,000 in 20 years!